Clean Hands – Your Best Defense Against Illness
Table of Contents
Hand Washing: Your First Line of Defense Against Germs
Clean hands are your first line of defense, parents are looking at all of their options to protect their kids from getting sick. Beating it takes a little common sense and proper hand-washing habits. Instead of putting your child’s health at risk.
Try following these practical guidelines.
- Have your child clean hands after touching anything the public has touched. Some of these common germ areas include telephones, doorknobs, and handrails.
- Try to make sure your child avoids rubbing their eyes or nose with dirty hands. This is one of the many routes that viruses take to find their way into our bodies.
- Instill the habit of washing your hands before you eat into your child. This is an especially effective tactic when your child is at school. Depending on the janitor to have gotten all of the germs off the lunchroom table is not a good idea, as most are microscopic and can’t be seen by the human eye.
Teaching Your Kids Good Clean Hand-washing Habits
- The best way to get your child to adopt good hand-washing habits is through example. This could be accomplished by washing your hands with your children. Another idea is leaving hand washing reminders around the house making sure to place them at eye level.
- Children should be encouraged to lather up the suds before meals, play outdoors, cuddle with household pets, after using the bathroom, and after blowing their nose or sneezing.
Clean Hands Defense – The best handwashing technique involves three steps.
- Use warm water
- Work up a good lather up to the wrists for at least 10 or 15 seconds
- Don’t forget to get all surfaces including the backs of the hands, wrists, between the fingers, and an area, often overlooked, the fingernails By absorbing these hand-washing tips and information parents can help reduce the risk of common infections in their children such as colds and the flu to more serious infections such as meningitis.
We Sell Only Young Living Essential Oils.
As the world leader in essential oils, we believe everyone deserves a life full of wellness and abundance. Our vision is to bring the life-changing benefits of essential oils to every home, family, and lifestyle. Are you looking for essential oil-enhanced personal care, home, and wellness products from Young Living? Then you have found the right place. GF-Oils.com has sold Young Living Essential Oil Products online since 1997. We invite you to explore our mission and offerings and see how Young Living enhances your life.
We have most items in stock.
Also, the most requested items include Lavender oil, single oils, oil blends, roll-ons, massage oils, Lavender oil-infused bath products, and Thieves Oil Blend products such as foaming bath soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, and laundry soap. Plus we have a variety of diffusers to liven up your home or office and much more. Our story started more than 20 years ago with a simple, home-built essential oil distillery. Today, our farms and community span the globe. Because of our proven commitment to providing nature’s best, millions trust us to deliver superior essential oils.
Nothing feels and smells like Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, and for that reason, insist on them. Please contact us with any questions.
GF-Oils.com | CBD 101 | Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils | Oil Blends
Supplements| Softgels | Nutrition | Aromatherapy | Oily Skin Care
Young Living Essential Oils | Diffusing Oils | Ingest Oils | Massage Oils