How To Use Oils
You can access the power of how to use oils in many ways. These methods bring the pure essence of health-promoting botanicals to your home, family, and life. Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use. Young Living Essential Oils has always been at the forefront of bringing this ancient tradition to modern users, introducing millions to emotional, physical, and spiritual wellness that can be truly life-changing.
The Most Common “How to Use Oils” Practices include:
Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come. Any time you hold a bottle of Young Living’s powerful essential oils, you hold nature’s pure essence.
How to Use Oils – Inhaling essential oils heightens the senses and can trigger numerous desired responses in the body.
- Inhale directly—simply smell them. Inhaling the oils opens up your senses. Inhaling oils can be calming and relaxing.
How to Use Oils – Aromatic Diffusing
Diffuse the oils using a diffuser, which disperses the oil in a micro-fine vapor into the air. The diffuser will not heat the oils, thus ensuring full benefits, as extreme heat can damage important constituents in the oil.
Use a humidifier. Put a tissue or small cloth, sprinkled with a few drops of oil, in front of the escaping steam. (Do not put essential oil in your humidifier. It will float on top of the water instead of rising with the water vapor and may cause damage to your humidifier.)
Carefully pour hot water into a bowl and add a few drops of essential oil. Cover your head and bowl in a tent-like fashion with a towel. Breathe deeply and slowly.
How to Use Oils – Topical Application
For topical application, follow these simple steps:
- Carefully tip the oil bottle and place 2-3 drops in the palm of your hand or directly on the desired application area.
- If dropping oil in your hand, rub palms together in a circular motion and then massage oil onto the desired point of application. If applying directly to the desired area, use your hand to massage the oil in a circular motion into the skin. Repeat if desired.
- Caution: Essential oils are very potent and some may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, immediately apply a “carrier oil”. We offer a pure vegetable oil such as V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex. Apply to the area to dilute. Please read label directions for each individual oil before using it.
How to Use Oils – Dietary Internal Consumption
- Place several drops of oil into an empty capsule and swallow the capsule with water.
- Add 1–2 drops to a glass of water or rice milk.
- Put 1–2 drops onto a piece of bread or add to your meals when cooking.
- Add 1–2 drops onto a teaspoon of Honey and swallow.
- Drop directly onto the tongue and swallow. Exercise extreme caution when using this method. Many essential oils are potent and should be tested by pouring a single drop onto a spoon and tasting a small portion to determine the amount of oil to be used.
Young Living’s Softgels
Young Living’s commitment to sharing the internal benefits of our therapeutic-grade essential oils, our Softgels product line offers the benefits of the oils you love in a revolutionary delivery system. Featuring precision delivery softgels that are time-released into the small intestines, the contents of each Purely Oils product are available for maximum absorption and are circulated throughout the body in their full strength.
Read more about Young Living Softgels
How To Use Oils – Inspire a Positive Emotional state
Love the way the fragrance from a fresh orange peel brightens your day? Each essential oil’s complex, pleasant, and unique scent triggers emotions and memories, which can help in your search for a more fulfilling and balanced life. To help you rediscover peace, balance, and joy; use these essential oils and blends.
Peace & Calming II®™
Enhance Your Physical Wellness
Modern lifestyles don’t always create optimal conditions for physical wellness. Poor diet, lack of exercise, and an overabundance of environmental toxins can leave the body unbalanced and diminish energy levels. From weight management to supplemental support, our essential oils and essential oil-infused products can provide the targeted solutions you need to restore balance and feel your best.
Feel revived every day
Young Living essential oils are present in our whole food-based nutrients, powerful antioxidants, and pure essential oils found in these products.
Enhance Spiritual Awareness
Incense and essential oils from plants have always played an important part in religious and spiritual ceremonies, helping participants transcend the trivial and connect with something larger than themselves. The pure constituents in these oils stimulate olfactory receptors and activate regions in the brain’s limbic system associated with memory, emotion, and state of mind. To enhance your spiritual practice, dilute and apply to empower essential oils directly to wrists, feet, and behind the ears or diffuse the oils in a quiet space.
How To Purify Your Home
Harsh chemical formulas aren’t your only option when it comes to cleaning your home.
Enjoy peace of mind without compromise when you polish countertops,
wash sticky hands and clean laundry with the safe and
the effective power of essential oils and our Thieves products.
Refine Your Beauty Routine
Purge unsafe ingredients from your personal care products
and rediscover your natural glow. An ancient beauty secret,
essential oils help promote a clear-looking complexion, soften
the appearance of signs of aging, and nurture healthy-looking
hair. Using naturally derived ingredients, these advanced skin
and hair care solutions make it easy to enjoy the beautiful
benefits of essential oils every day.
Check out more “how-to” tips…
How to Use Oils to Create a Healthy Lifestyle
GF-Oils | Therapeutic Grade Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils are created with skill from our essential oil farms.
Our farms play an integral role in the Seed to Seal promise. Educate yourself
about the quality and why it’s important before buying essential oils.
To learn more about our products, look here.
GF-Oils.com | CBD 101 | Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils | Oil Blends
Supplements| Softgels | Nutrition | Aromatherapy | Oily Skin Care
Young Living Essential Oils | Diffusing Oils | Ingest Oils | Massage Oils