Cedarwood Essential Oil
GF-Oils | Genuine Young Living Essential Oils
Cedarwood Essential Oil | Item # 3509
Display all Young Living Single Oils. Please contact me with any questions or aromatherapy requests. Nothing feels and smells like Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Insist on them. Do you need Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils? They are ONLY available from Young Living Essential Oils.
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil has a warm, balsamic, woody aroma. To illustrate, it has a long history as an incense and perfume. The wood was burned by the Greeks and Romans for fragrance. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. Cedarwood essential oil has long been used for oily skin.
How to use Cedarwood:
For dietary, aromatic, or topical use. When using Cedarwood essential oil as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of vegetable oil and put it in a capsule. Then take one capsule before each meal or as desired. Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution is recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute Cedarwood essential oil before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using Cedarwood essential oil on infants and very small children.
Steadiness and balance are the messages of the spirit of Cedarwood essential oil. It is the spirit of integrity, stability, and solidarity in all things. It has qualities that are often needed when the spirit is weakened by too much. Even from loving too hard or being unable to forgive. It encourages the strength we need to continue on our pathway. This oil may urge you to hold fast to your dreams. Hence, helping bring your hopes to reality.
Health Benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Inhaling relaxes an over-analytical mind.
- Use before and after business meetings to generate greater clarity.
- Purifying energy that helps to release emotional toxins lodged in the subtle bodies.
- It helps align the heart chakra of the mental body to the physical and allows the experience of just being.
- May stimulate memories of feeling true spiritual love.
- It generates feelings of being totally secure and protected by that love.
- Has historic value since used in civilizations as diverse as Egypt and Tibet. It is still actively used in Tibetan medicine and as a meditation aid by Tibetan Buddhists and others. It is thought to enhance spirituality and strengthen our connection with the Divine.
- Cedarwood was used in the construction of temples to symbolize this.
- Cedarwood can be used as an underarm deodorant. It has a scent that men like.
Cedarwood Essential Oil – Item # 3509 – 15 ml bottle Ingredients:
Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil, †100% pure essential oil
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are ONLY available from Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils are created with skill from our essential oil farms. Our farms play an integral role in the Seed to Seal promise. Educate yourself about the quality and why it’s important before buying essential oils. To learn more about our products, look here. Not sure which one you like? We have a variety of awesome-smelling wonderful natural bar soaps to choose from. Display all Young Living Single Oils. Start Here.
Young Living Lifestyle | Roll-ons | Skin Care | Kids | Baby
GF-Oils.com | CBD 101 | Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils | Oil Blends
Supplements| Softgels | Nutrition | Aromatherapy | Oily Skin Care
Young Living Essential Oils | Diffusing Oils | Ingest Oils | Massage Oils
Lastly, what’s New? Check out our BLOG HERE.
Cedarwood Essential Oil – Item # 3509 – 15 ml bottle