Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil properties help soothe the mind and body, promoting a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically. Cedarwood can be used for a men’s deodorant – it has a manly earthy smell.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood Essential Oil, (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, balsamic, woody aroma. Cedarwood has a long history as an incense and perfume. The wood was burned by the Greeks and Romans for fragrance. It is relaxing and soothing when used for massage. This oil may also be used as a dietary supplement to maintain healthy lung function. Cedarwood has long been used as a beneficial ingredient in cosmetic preparations for oily skin.
Cedarwood has an approximate ORAC of 1,689,996 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How to use: For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of vegetable oil and put in a capsule. Then take one capsule before each meal or as desired.
Possible skin sensitivity.
If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
More Cedarwood Facts:
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica): Steadiness and balance is the message of the spirit of Cedarwood. It is the spirit of integrity, of stability, of solidarity in all things. It has qualities that are often needed when the spirit is weakened by too much … loving too hard and being unable to forgive. It encourages the strength we need to continue on our pathway and urges us to hold fast to our dreams, helping bring our hopes to reality.
- Inhaling Cedarwood oil relaxes and over-analytical mind.
- Use Cedarwood oil before and after business meetings to generate greater clarity, to quickly perceive the core issue or to get to the point.
- Cedarwood has a purifying energy that helps to release emotional toxins lodged in the subtle bodies.
- Cedarwood oil aligns the heart chakra of the mental body to the physical and allows the experience of just being.
- Cedarwood oil stimulates memories of feeling true spiritual love and generates feelings of being totally secure and protected by that love.
- Cedarwood has been used since time immemorial in civilizations as diverse as Egypt and Tibet. It is still actively used in Tibetan medicine and as a meditation aid by Tibetan Buddhists and others. It is thought to enhance spirituality and strengthen our connection with the Divine. Cedarwood was used in the construction of temples to symbolize this.
- Cedarwood can be used as an underarm deodorant. It has a scent that men like.
Code 3509 – 15 ml bottle