Tea Tree Essential Oil
GF-Oils | Genuine Young Living Essential Oils
Tea Tree Essential oil | Item # 3587
Display all Young Living Single Oils online from GF-Oils here. Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are only available from Young Living Essential Oils. Nothing feels and smells like Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Insist on them. Please contact us with any questions.
Tea Tree Essential Oil is wonderful for the skin.
Melaleuca alternifolia is the Latin name for Tea Tree. This essential oil is highly regarded for its wide range of uses. Furthermore, the tea tree supports the immune system and is beneficial for the skin. Tea tree essential oil has many benefits for the skin.
Tea Tree Oil as a natural hand sanitizer
I like to use Tea Tree Essential Oil as a natural hand sanitizer when camping or hiking. It’s so easy to pack and use on the fly! There are so many reasons to keep this oil in your bathroom, to manage all skin issues! When used topically, tea tree oil can improve the overall appearance of your skin. Tea tree is easy to mix in with your favorite face cream for a rejuvenating feel, smell, and results!
Commonly known as Tea Tree Essential Oil Young Living
Melaleuca alternifolia is revered for its cleansing and rejuvenating properties. Especially for the skin. Composed of more than ninety different compounds. Melaleuca has limitless therapeutic applications from helping to soothe skin to bettering your health.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses
Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Diffuser Benefits
- Diffusing Tea Tree oil will help freshen your favorite gathering paces to keep it smelling crisp and pleasant all day.
- Commonly used for eliminating musky odors.
- Diffuse one of our popular oil blends infused with Tea Tree oil, like Purification or Melrose, or use the diffuser blend below to feel like you’ve stepped into the woods without ever leaving your home:
Tea Tree Essential Oil For Skin
- The days of sacrificing softness for clean skin are over! By using Tea Tree oil-infused products, you can cleanse and moisturize at the same time! Here are some reasons why Tea Tree oil is an essential addition to your skincare routine.
- As a natural remedy for body odor, use Tea Tree oil as a natural deodorant by applying 2 drops directly to your underarms after showering to stave off body odor. Be sure to wait about 10 minutes after getting out of the shower, especially if you just shaved, so that your pores can close before applying the oil.
- Young Living’s Rose Ointment combines moisturizing oils with the soothing qualities of Tea Tree oil, for skin that feels soft and nourished. Hello, gorgeous!
- Tea Tree oil reduces the appearance of blemishes and helps maintain healthy-looking skin. Just apply 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and rub directly on your face or add a few drops to your favorite Young Living moisturizer or face cream.
- Soothe dry skin with our ClaraDerm Spray, which is formulated with Tea Tree oil, as well as Lavender, Frankincense, and other oils to relieve occasional skin irritation.
- Apply Tea Tree oil to fingernails and toenails to help maintain the appearance of healthy nails. For a relaxing at-home spa treatment, soak your feet in a tub of warm water with a few drops of Tea Tree oil. Trust us! Your aching digits will dig it.
- Add Tea Tree oil to your homemade soap recipes to benefit from the oil’s cleansing properties.
Tea tree oil can be used on skin, hair, and nails.
- If maintaining healthy-looking hair has you scratching your head for solutions, the search is over! Here are three suggestions to support the appearance of healthy hair.
- Add 2-3 drops of Tea Tree oil to your favorite shampoo a few times a week to help maintain a healthy-looking scalp.
- This recipe for DIY dry shampoo infused with Tea Tree oil eliminates odors and absorbs grease so you can extend that blowout for another day.
- Create an oil mask by mixing 4 drops of Tea Tree oil with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply the mixture to your hair, gently comb through it, and let it sit for up to an hour. Then, wash and style your hair as usual.
We Sell Only Young Living Essential Oils.
As the world leader in essential oils, we believe everyone deserves a life full of wellness and abundance. Our vision is to bring the life-changing benefits of essential oils to every home, family, and lifestyle. Are you looking for essential oil-enhanced personal care, home, and wellness products from Young Living? Then you have found the right place. First of all, GF-Oils.com has sold Young Living Essential Oil Products online since 1997. We invite you to explore our mission and offerings and see how Young Living enhances your life.
We have most items in stock.
In addition, the most requested items include Lavender oil, single oils, oil blends, roll-ons, massage oils, Lavender oil-infused bath products, and Thieves Oil Blend products such as foaming bath soap, toothpaste, mouthwash, and laundry soap. Plus, we have a variety of diffusers to liven up your home or office and more! Our story started more than 20 years ago with a simple, home-built essential oil distillery. Today, our farms and community span the globe. Because of our proven commitment to providing nature’s best, millions trust us to deliver superior essential oils.
Tea Tree Essential Oil, 15 ml – Item # 3587 Ingredients:
Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea Tree) oil, †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils from Young Living
Display all Young Living Single Oils online from GF-Oils here. Nothing feels and smells like Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. For that reason, insist on them. Please contact us with any questions.
GF-Oils.com | CBD 101 | Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils | Oil Blends
Supplements| Softgels | Nutrition | Aromatherapy | Oily Skin Care
Young Living Essential Oils | Diffusing Oils | Ingest Oils | Massage Oils
There are no reviews yet.