Abundance Oil Blend #3300
Abundance Oil Blend is created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. This higher frequency creates what is called “the law of attraction”. To illustrate, this refers to the things we attract to ourselves.
Made by Young Living, USA.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Abundance Oil Blend
GF-Oils | Genuine Young Living Essential Oils
Abundance Oil Blend 3300
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are only available from Young Living Essential Oils. Display all Young Living Single Oils online from GF-Oils here. Nothing feels and smells like Young Living Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Insist on them. Please Contact us with any questions.
Abundance Oil Blend
Abundance was created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. This higher frequency creates attraction. This blend of oils creates what is called “the law of attraction”. To illustrate, this refers to the things we attract to ourselves. This blend opens us to a wealth of possibilities.
How to use:
Certainly, diffuse or wear on wrists and behind ears as a perfume.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Where would you like to have more Abundance?
The answer will vary from person to person.
What makes the Abundance blend effective?
Each ingredient has a history of being associated with wealth. As well as attracting it. The ingredients in this blend each have a frequency. We all know through the laws of physics that like attracts like. Sort of like a magnet!
- Myrrh possesses the frequency of wealth.
- Cinnamon Bark was considered the oil of wealth and abundance.
- Frankincense in ancient times, only those of great wealth could afford to own frankincense oil.
- Patchouli East Indians are said to have used patchouli in their homes and on their clothing as a means of attracting abundance.
- The orange aroma can provide a calming influence on the body. Not all abundance is money!
- Clove is an oil from the Orient. People who possessed it were considered wealthy.
- Ginger was a highly prized oil. Today, we say that it amplifies the law of attraction.
- Spruce was regarded as having the frequency or vibration of prosperity.
How do I use the Abundance oil?
- Wear as a perfume.
- Carry it in your pocket.
- Combine it with your favorite oil.
- When you are painting a room in your house or office, some people put 15-25 drops of Abundance in the paint.
- Put some Abundance at the threshold of the doors so that everyone who comes in will experience abundance.
- Before planting a garden, put Abundance into a spritzer filled with water. Some people spray their garden this way because they believe that this technique provides a more abundant crop.
GF-Oils | Therapeutic Grade Young Living Essential Oils
Abundance Essential Oil Blend – Item # 3300 – 15 ml bottle
Ingredients: Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil, Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) Oil, Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil, Zingiber officinale† (Ginger) root oil, Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil, Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are ONLY available from Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential Oils are therapeutic grade oils, created with skill from our essential oil farms that play an integral role in the Seed to Seal promise. You should educate yourself about the quality and why it’s important before buying essential oils. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Abundance Essential Oil Blend – Item # 3300